Saturday, August 14, 2010

Six Signs He's Board With You In Bed


1. A certain in day of the week means it's time to do IT.
2. The positions never vary.
3. Ditto locations.
4. He closes his eyes more than he used to as he's no longer getting visuals.  Instead, he's using his imagination and you probably ain't in it.
5. He now waits until the end of TV shows to make his move.
6. He no longer looks that upset when you're not in the mood.

Jack Nocholsan says, "In terms of age, you could say that, over the last year, I've probably covered the territory from 21 to 61."

5 Men Reveal 
The thing that irritates them most about their partner's female friends.
"The fact that they somehow always seem to call just when we're about to start having sex". - Sarah, 24
"The whispering, followed by 'we're talking about girl stuff'. come on how old are you?"  - Danial, 24
"The way they tell me how lucky I am to have my girlfriend. Believe me, I know."- Martin, 28
"I hate it that after they have had a few drinks and semi-seriously ask when I am going to propose?" - Paul, 26
"I bet that during the tough times in our relationship, at least one of them has told my girlfriend she could' do better" - Addy, 25   


No comments:

Post a Comment